Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Food For Thought - Matrix Thoughts Episode Creation

Creation
   
      Mans interpretation of creation is that God created Us. And that is Right To An Extent. God Created I Am. When you speak to god you do it without thinking, without even knowing your talking to your creator. If you say "oh I AM broke, I never have money. I'll never get out of debt." You just spoke to God, and that speak will get you what you desire, To be Broke. Now I know what your thinking. You don't know how to change that. Well I AM not going to make you read through this whole thing to learn it, because there is other things I want you to take from this.

    To change your circumstances you must change your thoughts, but more importantly your emotions. Chances are your not being grateful enough. Now I AM not saying that to be mean or ill minded, its just statistical analysis. When you receive something from God, You need to be thankful for your receiving. It will make your chances of more receiving. I touched on this a little in the beginning but now I AM going to get into it a little deeper. You Create Your Universe With Your MIND, (Not just your brain, even scientists know there is a consciousness in every living creature, this is a part of not just the mind, but also spirit, and that's where most scientists stop their work, they do not want there to be a connection with science and God. Which is freaking ridiculous. God made Science.

    Okay, there a a few laws I feel i need to touch on in every video/blog/piece of writing I CREATE. One of the laws is The Law of Attraction. You attract the things your think about, but more importantly the thoughts you contribute with strong emotions. Now the two major emotions are Love and Fear. This is wear peoples Morals are a little of. ITS NOT GOOD AND BAD. Its just love and fear. Plain and simple. So back to The Law, you attract not only what you love, but what you fear. This is the crucial thing. You must throw fear out of the window and live in a complete state of LOVE,

    Now if your like most people in the universe, you learned most of your Subconscious thought patterns when you were a child. The reason for that is you were a only subconscious thinker, meaning you did not yet have a conscious brain. This is scientific fact. Now science has also came up with something astounding that I Believe everyone should hear. We are not Products of Our Genetics, We are Products of our Emotions, Thoughts and Beliefs. You have No one to blame but yourself. Yeah you might have a little struggle getting your parents wrong belief systems and thoughts out of that brain, but see that's where I see God's sense of humor, You learn from doing that. By clearing out the Cobb webs of your mind, You Truly learn how to be the Master of Your Destiny. There's a big scientific word for your Multitude of habits, its called a Paradigm. Now you can change these and I am going to show you How in the Next Chapter.

Make sure you Subscribe to my Youtube 

No comments:

Post a Comment