Sunday, January 25, 2015

Food For Thought Matrix Thoughts The Real Name OF God, the Secret To wealth and Prosperity, Gratitude and Much More


Hey Whats happening Detroit and the rest of the World. Lots of wonderful things have been happening in my life, I've gotten into deep spiritual healing with the use of herbs, well balanced nutrition and the use of crystal therapy (If you haven't heard of the metaphysical properties of crystals you should probably look into that, there's a spirit science episode that really takes the direction I crave to create. Also I have started to Create Binaural beats for Health Wealth Prosperity Gratitude and Much Much More. I also have been reading a lot of good books, Zecharia sitchin The Earth Chronicles, Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsch Great books. Instead of watching television i have been sticking too just watching documentaries on Youtube, Prelude to the Spirit Science Series (A must see). Any Way  I have so really exciting discoveries I would like to share with you. Alright now please put on your Open Minded Hats because I am going to let this just flow from the subconsciousness of what I have learned recently Or as I like to call it now Remembered.


Okay, So it starts out billions and billions of years ago, before time was time, before space was space. There was only The Creator. Floating in complete love and bliss. But after awhile (There was no concept of time back them it was just nothingness is the closest we can get to explaining it, which really is a complete lack of terminology) God wanted to be able to understand himself/herself. Wanted to know Himself/Herself. So he decided to create the universe out of his unlimited potential. Later on in life I will write a book on this whole middle part, but just as an act to keep you entertained and reading I will skip this in between, not that that stuff is not important, it is, and a lot of my research has came from that, but that was long and sometimes tedious and outright boring at times, so I will, unfortunately for now be skipping the ancient times. I will be focusing on a WAY more important topic for discussion. We are at crucial times in Human Evolution, Not in a Darwinian Survival of the Fittest, (Which is just theory, and in the facts a WRONG THEORY, human remains can be found millions of years ago, the oldest reaching back further than The Age of the Dinosaurs, that my friends is the information I was mentioning earlier about the ancient times, which I promise will become and in fact is becoming as we speak, a series of books.)

We as humans have entered into a Knew Precessision of the Equinox, where We as Humans are becoming more and more Enlightened in the ways of Global Consciousness, If you have never heard of that, that is another good Google. Global consciousness is not theory, its Proven Fact. Moving on I Am Going to give you the true name of God. I am going to make the path to enlightenment perhaps, a little less struggling. I am going to help you along your path as I have learned. I am going to help you remember your true Connection with God. I AM is the Name Of God. Okay now looking back at what i just wrote, that would be a healing prayer of the highest Causes. God Created You from him. Has any one ever told you, that you are a creator, or they are one, its because we all are. We literally create our environment and present circumstances from our thoughts and emotions of the past. Now you might not be in a great place right now, and if you continue with your old thoughts and emotions your likely to continue your not so dire lifestyle, (Even if you were to hit the lottery and have seemingly unlimited wealth, if your not happy and grateful for them you might end up worse than you were before.

Now if your still reading, and I truly hope that you are, I Am going to share the secret to changing your present circumstances, Its not some secret that has been hidden from you all your life, or some simple system I live by. No this is simple laws of the Universe (From now on I AM referring to it as the YoUniverse because You are the Universe). First Law I already kind of touched on is the Law Of Attraction. Now this states that whatever (Good or bad now I Am not going to be referring to good or bad anymore because simply there is not a good or bad in this Youniverse Only Love and Fear, Ill touch on this later as well.) you think and more importantly, have strong emotion for, you attract into your life. If your thinking of Getting out of debt, You Will Always Be In Debt. Now reverse that, If you think of ways to bring wealth in your life, and truly believe in yourself, and god, then god is going to create miracles for you. Something that Really Goes hand and hand to the Law Of Attraction is Gratitude. Now if you put out thoughts and emotions of wealth and prosperity and receive them you must feel immensely grateful for them. I actually always say my gratitude in advance, a real easy way to always show your gratitude and ensuring your attraction to be more powerful.

You must also understand that everything in this youniverse, including money, is completely  INFINITE . You literally have Unlimited Potential in you just waiting to be used. The concept of out working your fellow man, and Winning at the cost of others is really wrong (Based on Fear) When the concept of Working together to achieve a ultimate goal is the path of Love. What if When you died you found out you had to live the lifes of everyone you downed or wronged. A Lot of you folk would be living Endlessly misrible lives (Maybe that's what this hell is referred to, but its not the knowledge I remembered (Aka Learned) IS THAT there IS NO HELL, that the only hell you can live in is one you attract/create for yourself, I repeat, the only hell you can live in is one you attract/create for yourself. Deep stuff is it not?

Many More of these to come as I said, that this is going to be what I AM basing my Novels on. Make sure you comment your thoughts and check out my Facebook Like page facebook.com/Doapproductions

Also subscribe to my yOUPlease Subscribe to My youtube Page

No comments:

Post a Comment