Monday, April 13, 2015

Motivational Speech of the Day


"I'm told that its a good idea to start a speech with a joke. 
well don't get your hopes up i'm not hear to tell jokes
I'm here to pick a fight
i'm here to pick a fight with second place
I have about as much patience for second place 
that I do for flies in my soup 
But maybe you like flies in your soup 
Maybe you like second place, 
Maybe you like that "you gave it your best"
"better luck next time" Malarkey they spoon feed runner ups
Let me put it another way
if you think second place aint no big deal 
How bout you ask Napoleon how he feels about coming in second 
place in Waterlou 
Not so good, not so good. 
And you can spare me its not weather you win or lose or its how you
play the game bull$%^ i guarantee who ever said that lost the game
Moral of the story win the game
Still wanna hear a joke
Fine
Knock Knock, Who's there , They guy that finished second. "

No comments:

Post a Comment