Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Food for Thought Matrix Thoughts Ep. 2


I admit sometimes i wish I could go back and change a few things, and then i remember, it wouldn't matter, life moves on. I always ponder the thought if you could go back in time and changed something would it REALLY change in the future? I always thought no, it would just create a parallel universe with a different outcome than we were all used to. I'm not so sure about that nowadays. If stars and black holes can warp time that means something with a lot of mass can alter the complete fabric of space and time. Maybe you can alter the past with something with a large sum of mass. Life is starting to come into focus and I can feel the time just slipping away, its sort of a grim thought, but it makes life complete and should cause you not to take it for granted, and be grateful for this wonderful life that we have been blessed with. I just hope were not stuck on a certain path, if we are that's cool and all, but we were taught our whole life that life is what we make it, and every action we do, consciously or subconsciously,  creates a concequece, either a good one or not.  Deep thought and reasoning makes me think otherwise that we create our own destiny's, that there are no such thing as coincidences. Some people believe  that God (Or the universe, if you don't believe in God) has a certain path for us, that no matter how hard we try and veer off, we will always return to this set course. If so though i hope my path is beautiful and full of meaning, if it isn't i will try my hardest to make it beautiful and full of meaning. We (for the most part), have along time on this earth, I don't want to look back on my life and feel like I have not created a great impact on others around me, didn't do my hardest to help others and that i wasted my time. We have along life span but not a second to spare, god giveth and god taketh away, Food For Thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment