Saturday, January 18, 2014

Food For Thought :I'm Glad You Broke My Heart



I'm glad you broke my heart, I needed to feel something. I was so numb with you. We were in love and incompatible, HOW does that even work? I don't care you've found some one else, you use it to hurt me and i laugh! The only thing we ever had in common was our son, and you can never take that away. Obviously we were all wrong for eachother, Cant you see it? Obviously you did, you tried break my heart. You were being so evil in the end, and that's cool, you say i was evil the whole time, that's cool too. Really its not, obviously your mom never taught you two wrongs don't make a right. I fought to keep you in the beginning, laughing my ass off, Yeah well after i won i gave up on you. I wasn't ever going to fight for you again. I didn', not when my "friends" tried to fuck you, and not when your friends tried to fight me, i just laughed. One good thing that came from you is i learned that i need to pick my battles more wiser, i thank you for that, Food for Thought.


 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImUonNgFi_0

No comments:

Post a Comment